HD General Contracting, Inc.
Monday - Friday, 8 AM-5 PM EST
Interested in learning more about our GSA services?
GSA Schedule 03FAC, Facilities Maintenance and Management,
O3 FAC Contract Benefits
By using our O3 FAC contract, your organization will save valuable time, effort and money, and you will have access to a trusted construction and facility maintenance firm. GSA Management Services already has completed the upfront, technical review, the contractual and administrative requirements, along with the associated overhead work. GSA has determined our O3 FAC contract prices to be "fair and reasonable", and they have made HD General Contracting available to you through O3 FAC. Some benefits you receive by using the O3 FAC include:
- Available to all Federal agencies and State and Local governments nationwide.
- Direct access to HD General Contracting
- Access to multiple services categories.
- Expedited selection and award.
- No Fed Biz Opps synopsis.
- No lengthy source selection.
Special Item Numbers (SIN) Included (Click HERE for more information about each SIN. information
- 811-002 Complete Facilities Maintenance
- 003-97, Ancillary Repair and Alterations
- 371-001, Grounds and/or Cemetery Maintenance
- 371-002, Tree Planting/Trimming/Removal
- 561-001, Fire Alarm System Preventative Maintenance and RepairServices
- 561-002, Water Based Fire Suppression System PreventativeMaintenance and Repair Services
- 811-004, Maintenance of Utility Systems
- 811-005, Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioner, Boiler andChiller HVAC Maintenance
- 812-002, Dockside Maintenance and Repair Services
Information for Ordering Activities
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order is available through GSA Advantage!™, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage!™ is: http://www.GSAAdvantage.gov.
Schedule for: Facilities Maintenance and Management (03FAC)
Contract Number:GS-21F-0167Y Contract Period:September 28, 2012 through September 27, 2017 Business Size:Small, 8(a) Certified, DBE, MBE Telephone:917-392-1606 FAX Number:347-454-9429 Web Site:www.hdgeneralcontracting.com E-mail:Hugo@hdgeneralcontracting.com Contract Administration:Hugo Diaz For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules button at http://www.fss.gsa.gov .
Double click here to add text.
An 8(a) Certified Firm
NY MBE Certified
NY DBE Certified
NJ DBE Certified
EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
Aggregate: $1 Million
Primary NAICS Codes
236220, Commercial & Institutional Building Construction
236118, Addition, Alteration and Renovation
238350, Finish Carpentry Contractors
238990, All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
561730, Landscaping Services
562910, Remediation Services
CAGE CODE: 47NX0